1) “(Im)Plausible Stories: Social Anxiety, Phenomenology, and the Outsider-Within” co-written with Jake Jackson (Temple University). Workshop -- “Hell is other People” – The Concept and Phenomenology of Social Anxiety Disorder Workshop at the Berlin School of Mind and Brain, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, January 12-13, 2017
2) "The only (x) in the Lab: Improvisation and Epistemic Non-compliance". Conference -- Third Lisbon International Conference on Philosophy of Science: Contemporary issues. Center for the Philosophy of Science University of Lisbon (CFCUL). December 2016.
3) "The only (X) in the lab: Improvisation and Epistemic Non-compliance". Conference ~ The second STS UCL philosophy of science graduate conference. University College London, September 201 "
4) "Crawling through epistemic cracks." Conference ~ SWIP UK The Society for Women in Philosophy (University of Brighton. June 2016
5) “Women in Science: Epistemic cracks and sticky boundaries" Conference ~ International Women’s Day Conference 2016. University of Durham. March 2016